Nazarene Ministry Ordination
What is Course Of Study (COS) Online?
- COS Online is ministerial training done via the computer.
- The 24 course modules are provided by the Church of the Nazarene Clergy Development Office. Each course module is produced by a recognized, experienced educator in the Church of the Nazarene.
- Each course module earns one NNU college elective credit.
- Course module facilitators are ordained Nazarene elders currently serving in Nazarene churches through North America. Each hold a minimum of a Master's degree; several have doctorate degrees.
- The COS Online program is open to anyone seeking education in Christian studies. These course modules are designed for those pursuing ordination in the Church of the Nazarene through the modular course of study program.
- For more information, contact our Program Coordinator, Stacey Bullard, at (208) 467-8046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.